Monday 28 April 2014

My hair

The New Me!!!

Well I have so far come to realize that God made no mistake when He made me. He gave me some beautiful things that I have become so proud of as I write this. One is MY HAIR!!! The other is MY SKIN COLOUR!!! For the purposes of this blog I want to talk about MY HAIR!

My hair is the typical 4c hair with the very tight coils. This type of hair is one of the kinkiest. When I was transitioning I started to love my natural hair just within the first two months and I couldn't wait to have my big chop. I however waited till it was 7 months then I finally did the bc in December 2013 and since then I feel so much in love with the new me...I didn't really care what people would think because all I wanted was to be ME and no one else.


Now the beginning of my hair journey.......

Now that I could feel the full texture of my natural hair, what was I supposed to do next? Styles, products, etc.....  Well, what could I be bothered about? All I really cared about was that I was now rocking my TWA and I loved it like Jesus loves me everyday of my life and I know am gonna love this more than any other thing. 
How was the growth of hair after my bc? How can I even explain this? Gosh!!!! it was some good good growth and I couldn't believe my eyes at what I saw after two months.

Now, you know why I can't stop loving my hair.... but this is not all...I also love the fullness of it, I can imagine how it will look in some few months to come.....

Now, what next? 

Just stay tuned to this blog as more stuff come your way.....

 Rock Ur Fro!!! Rock Ur Natural Self!!! becoz..........

Natural Hair Truly Rocks!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment