Thursday 7 May 2015

How to avoid shrinkage after washing your two stand twists

Hey Lovelies,

This is actually an old post but just thought I should still share with you all. It is about what i did to my 3 week old micro twists which was done by Afrocomb Natural Hair Salon. 



Now take a seat, a glass of juice and relax while you read this.

I have not really had a lot of time taking care of my hair so it took me close to 9 or 10 days before i cleaned it the first time. I did that using the Dark n Lovely Scalp wash and moisturized using my normal routine. LCO method.

But, I managed to get sometime to myself and thought I could spend some time under the shower and wash my hair and also give it some good treat.
So not to talk too much on the washing aspect, let me summarize. I just shampooed and went on with conditioning and then moisturizing while massaging with my oils.


So the main thing I want to talk about is how I kept my hair stretched after washing because I was not ready to deal with shrinkage.

After moisturizing my hair i just thought I should thread my hair... someone will say how can you thread your hair when its in twists.
I just sectioned into about 6 parts, passed my fingers through each section and threaded it. It was that simple and I just loved the outcome.

I was so yearning to style my hair the next morning for church but thanks to "dumsor" I could not go to church.... I bore ruff!!!

so bad I dont have a picture of the final look but trust me it was worth it...

qhooooo....gotta go now but always remember its best to be bold and beautiful...just be who you are and be proud of what you see in the mirror every morning...

Am out lovelies...catch ya all on the flip side!!!!!!!

4 comments: