Tuesday 5 August 2014

African Black Soap with Aloevera (DIY)

Hi lovely naturalistas,

I am here again with something very interesting. Just stay relaxed and enjoy reading this post.

Someone may ask why have I come again with a post on black soap.... Well, I have within a couple of weeks heard a lot of things people thought or experienced with using this black soap.
One of such comments is that using the black soap has a drying effect.
I will not dispute this but however, my question is...what black soap do you buy and where do you buy it?
Let me explain why I ask these questions....

First of all, not all black soap on the market is original and there are different ways people process this black soap.
Secondly, in as much as naturally or locally made products may be the best, it doesn't mean it will work for everyone. I can attest to the fact that they will work for more than 90% of its users and so how do you explain the situation with other users who may react to it. Some people say its really good on their hair but it makes them itch when they use it on their skin. Some also say its really great on their skin but dries their hair. We are all different people with different hair and skin. Some say it clears their acne and so on...\

Now, to my main reason for this post....
I have been using black soap for quite a long time now and trying from different sources, I have noticed not all black soap have the drying effect, not all black soap are soft,not all black soap can help with your acne, not all black soap can give your hair the good feel you expect, not all black soap can leave your hair feeling smooth.
That been said, I will advice that when you want to buy black soap from the market especially those wrapped in the brown papers, you should be careful.
For those packaged, make sure you have read the ingredients before buying them though some may not entirely be true...lol
I will soon give some reviews on the particular brands I use but for now, I want to give you a tip on how to use black soap as your shampoo and especially when you are not certain of its originality.

This is all about adding aloe vera gel to your black soap.....





I found out about the moisturizing benefits of using aloe vera and so I added it to my daily fritz then I also decided to try infusing it into my shampoo(black soap) and see how it works.
To my surprise I got more than I expected. How do I mean? I only wanted to have a more moisturizing effect from the aloe but guess what....my hair was sooo shiny and I had that wow look on my face. Funny enough, I did not condition my hair with the intention of seeing how my hair would become after few days and to my amazement my hair was still same. Sounds strange??? Well its the truth. But I did condition the next time I used it because I wasn't ready for any surprises...lol

Other benefits of Aloe vera???
De-tangling, Deep conditioning (moisturizing), etc

Ok that's it for now....coming back soon with more interesting stuff.....

Just keep it calm and enjoy your fabulous crowns.. and like I always end it.....

BE BOLD & BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!




 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting read.....How did you infuse it? Just the pulp as it is in the pixs or you blended it? *the clueless*....lol. Was looking forward to seeing the finished product. Nominated you for a blogger award... Read more here:
    http://www.ghlonghair.blogspot.com/2014/08/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stella.... actually I blended it after taking it out from its covering then added it to the mixture... I do not have a picture of the finished product but I can take it and put it up...thanks for that alert.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful information. It is also used to lightly exfoliate and give you healthier looking skin. The soap can also be used on your body or hair or for oily skin, dry skin, skin rashes, scalp irritations, body odors and is good for sensitive skin. African Black Soap In Dubai is always available Buy Cosmetics Products Online here.

    ReplyDelete